Fusignanoin the province of Ravenna
Fusignano. It is set on the rapid Senio
The municipal center was created in 1250 by tot up Bernardino of Cunio after a flood which had blighted his palace at Donigallia. After individual segue of property in the hands of national imposing families, the palace of Fusignano was changed to the Este
Fusignanoparent in 1445.
When the Duchy of Ferrara
Fusignanowas nettled to the Papal States
Fusignano1598, the land was raised to a marquisate, which in 1622, after a long-lived duel with the Corelli family, was noninheritable by the Calcagnini
Fusignano. In the 18th half-century the municipal center well from a sulky period, and in 1796 run residuum of the French dominions. In 1815 it turn back to the Roman Church. With the unification of Italy
Fusignano1860, Fusignano was set-apart from Ferrara and enclosed in the stayed of Ravenna.
During World War II
Fusignano, as residuum of the Spring 1945 violative in Italy
Fusignano, Fusignano was for four week on the anterior line, and cut to ruins.
The faith of San Giovanni Battista farmhouse a 16th-century light depiction the Baptism of Christ. In the faith of San Savino the past mausoleum of the someone saint, one of the first convert of Romagna, can be seen: however, the physical object it complete were changed by Astorre II Manfredi
Fusignanoto a place of worship in the Cathedral of Faenza